About Aurora teleQ Click to Call
The Aurora teleQ Click to Call service is an add on to the Aurora teleQ service. To use Aurora teleQ Click to Call, the User need an active license, and a user account, for the Aurora teleQ service. The Aurora teleQ Click to Call service is used to make telephone calls and listen to voice messages, on the User's device. All the information presented in the Aurora teleQ Click to Call service is generated in Aurora teleQ.
Installation and Use
When you install and use the Aurora teleQ Click to Call app, Aurora Innovation will collect, process and retain personal information from You and any devices You may use in Your interaction with our Services. This information may include the following: Your telephone number, Your IP address, device ID (or unique identifier) and other information based on your interaction with our Services.
When the User installs the Aurora teleQ Click to Call app, the User enters the phone number connected to the device. The user then selects the server where the user account is located. The user finally logs into the Aurora teleQ service on the web and enters the device phone number, and the code presented in the app, to connect the Aurora teleQ Click to Call app to the Aurora teleQ service.
The Aurora teleQ Click to Call service may use the information collected from, and in connection with, all of our services to provide, maintain, and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect the Aurora teleQ Click to Call service and its users.
Use, Sharing and Disclosure of User and Contact Information
Information related to the User and Device will be used to:
- Start, or show dialog, for starting a telephone call on the device through the app.
- Playback a voice message on the device through the app.
- Enable You to use and share Your user information in connection with Your use of third party services.
- Customize, maintain, measure, improve our Services and develop new ones,
Third party services
Aurora Innovation may share Your personal data with trusted third party service providers and partners.
The following is a description of how Aurora Innovation may share information about You with trusted third party partners:
- Aurora teleQ Click to Call uses Push Notification Services to communicate with the app (e.g start a telephone call or playback a voice message). In such cases, this message is sent to the push notification service provider, from the Aurora teleQ Click to Call service, for delivery to Your device. You may, however, at any moment disable push notifications in the system settings on your device. If the user disables push notifications, Aurora Innovation cannot guarantee the function of the Aurora teleQ Click to Call service.
- Aurora Innovation may from time to time ask you to provide information on your experiences from using the Aurora teleQ Click to Call service, which will be used to measure and improve quality. You are at no time under any obligation to provide any of such data. Any and all information which is voluntarily submitted in feedback forms or any surveys that You accept to take part in is used for the purposes of reviewing this feedback and improving the Aurora Innovation software.
Automatically Collected Information
Aurora Innovation servers may automatically collect data about Your Internet address when You use the Aurora teleQ Click to Call Services. This information, known as an Internet Protocol address, or “IP Address”, is a number that is automatically assigned to Your computer or other device by Your Internet service provider whenever You are on the Internet. Aurora Innovation uses this information for internal system administration, to help diagnose problems with servers, and to administrate our Services.
We take all reasonable precaution to protect Your information, Contact Information and other Content from misuse, loss and unauthorized access. Although we cannot guarantee this information will not be subject to unauthorized access, Aurora Innovation has physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in place to protect it. The Information is stored on secured servers and protected by secured networks to which access is limited to a few authorized employees and personnel. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100 % secure.
If You have any additional questions about this document or want to make a request regarding certain information, You are encouraged to contact us.
The contact information is:
Aurora Innovation, Reg. No. 556237-9825, Dragarbrunnsgatan 50 15, 753 20 Uppsala, Sweden
You can also send your enquiries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can revoke your consent any time using the button below.[cookies_revoke]