Here we have listed some questions and answers about our products Aurora teleQ and Aurora spondi.
Questions about Aurora teleQ
There is a longer FAQ in the Aurora teleQ-school in your Aurora teleQ. If you have problems logging into Aurora teleQ, there is help below.
Is your password not working, or are you having trouble to log in to the Aurora teleQ?
Click on the “Forgot Password” and enter in your user name and email address. You will then receive an email with a link where you can reset your password.
Do you get an error message when you try to reset your password?
You can also ask your Aurora teleQ administrator for help. They can easily give you a new password under the tab Admin and Users.
Questions about Aurora spondi
There is direct access to an FAQ in your Aurora spondi app. We have listed the most frequently asked questions below.
Where can I download the Aurora spondi app? What system requirements does the app have?
- Aurora spondi is available as an app in Google Play (Android) and in the App Store (iPhone). Unfortunately there is no app for Windows Phone currently.
- There is support of the app from Android 4.0 and upwards or iOS 6.0 and upwards.
- The app require data connection (2G, 3G, 4G or WIFI) to work. Some functions, such as call forwarding and interactive response requires at least a 3G connection.
Why do I have to call the activation number when installing Aurora spondi?
- In order to connect the calls to Aurora spondi you have to forward your voicemail to the Aurora spondi. Only then can Aurora spondi replace your old voicemail and you can start directing calls with Aurora spondi.
- If you are in a response unit, you need to do this so that your old voicemail does not respond to calls from the response unit.
How do I clear the calling list in Aurora spondi?
- Click on the “Bin” for the call.
- To delete all calls from a person: Touch and hold a call and select “Delete all calls”.
- “Swipe” from the right on the call.
- You can also click on “Change“, select the calls you want to delete and click “Delete“.
Do you want to delete all calls at once?
- Go to login.spondi.com (if this is the first time you log in, click on “New password“.
- In the left-hand menu, click “Call” and then “Delete all calls“.
How do I uninstall Aurora spondi?
- In order to remove Aurora spondi, you need to delete the app and the call forwarding. You do this by dialing the code #002#.
- If you only delete the app, calls will continue to go to Aurora spondi.
Questions about Aurora spondi business
How do I join or leave a response unit?
- Open the status tab in the app and select “Response units“.
- Select the response unit you wish to join. Finished!
Can you not see any response units? Contact your administrator to receive an invitation to the company group by text message.
- The easiest way to leave a response unit temporarily is to set up a quick out-of-office under the Status tab in the app (you will automatically join the response unit once the out-of-office has ended).
- You can leave the response unit permanently by clicking on the Status tab > Response Units > Leave for the response unit you wish to leave.
Hint! You will only receive calls from the response unit during your working hours (“Reply settings” > “Schedule”).
How do I forward my ongoing conversation with Aurora spondi?
You can transfer calls that have come in via Aurora spondi response units to a colleague or any number. NOTE: Calls that have gone directly to you cannot be transferred with Aurora spondi.
- Click on the message Transfer Call? or Open Aurora spondi.
- Select an available colleague and click Connect. You can also choose any number from the phonebook.
- The call is transferred and you receive a message about what happened with the call. Finished!
Aurora Innovation regrets Russia’s attack on Ukraine
In the end of February 2022, the geopolitical situation changed dramatically in Europe, and we regret Russia’s attack on Ukraine, war is the worst solution of all, causing extreme suffering to people. Our thoughts are with the people of Ukraine. We as a company follow the situation very closely and we will of course follow advice and recommendations from The Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency, MSB.