Installation and Use
When you install and use the Aurora spondi app and service, Aurora Innovation will collect, process and store personal information from You and any devices You may use in Your interaction with our Service. This information may include the following: Your IP address, device ID (or unique identifier), device manufacturer and type, device and hardware settings, operating system and version of Aurora spondi app used, operator, MNC- and MCC-codes, connection information, screen resolution, usage statistics, device log and event information, information about incoming and outgoing calls and messages, time and date of calls, duration of calls and other information based on your interaction with our Service. Aurora spondi may use the information collected from, and in connection with, all of our services to provide, maintain, and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Aurora spondi and its users.
When the User registers a user profile by installing the Aurora spondi app, a SMS verification is sent to the device to confirm that the user is the holder of a certain number. The information uploaded to the profile section of the Aurora spondi app will be received and stored by Aurora Innovation until the User changes or removes such data or deletes the account. Mandatory information when creating a user, by installing the app, is the User’s phone number. Additional information that may be provided at the User’s option include, but is not limited to first name, last name and email address.
Use, Sharing and Disclosure of User and Contact Information
Information related to the User or Contact Information will be used to:
(a) Show call logs in the Aurora spondi app.
(b) Enable the Aurora spondi Name Search, which uses a third party database to look up name and company for the caller and then present this information in the Aurora spondi Service.
(c) Contact You for verification purposes or with information related to the Service, e.g. newsletter e-mails and similar
(d) Deliver messages through the Aurora spondi app.
(e) Enable You to use and share Your user information in connection with Your use of third party services in the Service.
(f) Customize, maintain, measure, improve our Services and develop new ones.
Third party services
Aurora Innovation may share Your personal data with trusted third party service providers and partners.
The following is a description of how Aurora Innovation may share information about You with trusted third party partners:
1. Aurora Innovation uses a third party partner company in order to send You text messages when you use the Services. In order to send you the text, we send the third party company Your phone number. This third party text message partner is contractually obligated only to use this phone number for the transmission of requested text messages.
2. Aurora spondi may use Push Notification Services to improve the Service and to notify you about updates and important information. In such cases, Your phone number may be part of the notification. This message is sent to the push notification service provider, for delivery to Your device. You may, however, at any time opt out by disabling push notifications for Aurora spondi in the system settings on your phone.
Aurora Innovation may from time to time ask you to provide information on your experiences from using the Aurora spondi Service, which will be used to measure and improve quality. You are at no time under any obligation to provide any of such data. Any and all information which is voluntarily submitted in feedback forms or any surveys that You accept to take part in is used for the purposes of improving the Aurora Innovation software.
Cookies and Automatically Collected Information
Aurora Innovation’s servers may automatically collect data about Your Internet address when You use the Aurora spondi Service. This information, known as an Internet Protocol address, or “IP Address”, is a number that is automatically assigned to Your computer or other device by Your Internet service provider whenever You are on the Internet. When You request pages from the Services, our servers may log Your IP Address and, if applicable, Your domain name. Aurora Innovation uses this information for internal system administration, to help diagnose problems with servers, and to administer our Services.
We take all reasonable precaution to protect Your information, Contact Information and other Content from misuse, loss and unauthorized access. Although we cannot guarantee this information will not be subject to unauthorized access, Aurora Innovation has physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in place to protect it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. The Information is stored on secured servers within the EU and is protected by secured networks to which access is limited to a few authorized employees and personnel. All access of personal data in Aurora spondis user interfaces is logged.
Storage of data
Voicemails are stored for a maximum period of 28 days. Data about Your calls will be stored for 14 months. Data older than 14 months will not be available after 30 September 2018. Local calls, uploaded from Android phones to Aurora spondi, are stored for 3 months. To ensure operational stability all the above data will be stored in backups for an additional time of 5 months. FREE version user accounts that has not been in use for 24 months will be automatically deleted.
As an addition to what is stated above, the following applies to a Business version user account of Aurora spondi:
- Recorded calls and notes for them are stored for a period of 1-28 days depending on your own settings.
- Response group call comments and synced calendar meeting titles are stored for a maximum time of 28 days.
- You are yourself responsible for the information in Your employees user accounts. As a company administrator You can choose to delete a users’ personal data when removing the user from the company.
- If you want to remove all Your personal data or data about a customer, You are welcome to contact our support.
The contact information is:
Aurora Innovation, Reg. No. 556237-9825, Dragarbrunnsgatan 50 15, 753 20 Uppsala, Sweden
You can also send your enquiries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.